Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Porch


Well...decorating for fall inside our house just isn't happening this year! Maybe I can start super early with Christmas decorations. I'm sure my neighbors would love to see my Christmas tree in the window in mid-November. Just trying to keep it fancy around here.

I did want to at least decorate my porch for fall. I started last week, and my aunt helped me finish up while she and my mom (my mom and she?...that one always gets me) were here this weekend. At least on the outside it looks as if this house hasn't lost it's grip on reality and sense of time!


Photobucket

4 comments:

chelsea fox said...

so cute!!! i'm jealous...i want mine to look like this :) will you come back to texas so we can meet max and you can help me decorate?!

Wendy said...

Could that BE any cuter?! I have nothing in or outside of my house. You and Kristy put me to shame!

joeandjan said...

Hey! Don't knock Christmas trees in mid-November. I had two of 'em up by that time last year!

destiny said...

I have always loved your black door. When we get a new door...I want a black one!