Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Big Easy

Last week Max went on a pretty big adventure. Mike had to go to New Orleans for school, and Max really wanted to go along. Well...or mom didn't want to stay home alone! Mr. Max did really well. He slept the whole way there and back. Except for an unfortunate diaper incident at McAlister's that left dad a little dirty and another one that left the carseat scarred, the trip was a lot easier than we thought it would be!

While Mike did stuff for school, Max and I spent a whole lot of time together in the hotel room and driving around. We did take him to the French Quarter for beignets at Cafe Du Monde, but he slept right through it. We thought we may stay an extra day to sight-see, but we decided really fast that home sounded really good. Life really does change when you become a family of three!

I didn't really get as many pictures as I would have liked, but we were more into changing diapers in the WalMart parking lot than using the camera. Here are the only ones I got:

Mike feeding Max at a rest stop. That's how we do.

Cafe Du Monde.
Max's first time in the Bjorn. I was a little afraid he was going to fall out. But I'm a little crazy.

Yum! I don't have a single picture of me on the trip, but at least I got a picture of the food.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Y'all were very brave. I need you to be better at taking pictures of my grandson. Miss him already. Love y'all!!!!!

destiny said...

You better give me a call next time you come down this way!! I would love to see Mr. Max in person! :)