Thursday, March 19, 2015

Winter Time Happenings

This walk went a lot better in my head.

Addie's facial expressions make me laugh.

Sleepover. As a side note, a pillow case makes a great toddler sleeping bag.

Ready for school.

We got a fish!

This kid can sleep anywhere.

Emmie

Sporting our Baylor gear. 


Sic 'em Bears!

I thought I heard Max playing on his watch at 10:30 at night. I went in and Ben had turned on the light and was standing over Max playing on Max's watch...that was on his arm. Max was fast asleep.

Ben and I had to take a trip to the pediatric ER for a breathing treatment.

This is after the albuterol...ready for action.

Addie left, Emmie right

He went and grabbed my drink off the counter without me knowing. 
He said he was "drinking Papa's juice."

Addie

Silly girls
Emma left, Addie right
Photobucket

No comments: