Saturday, August 02, 2014

July in Texas

In July, Mike went to youth camp with our church, so the kids and I headed to Texas. We stayed super busy and had a great time. I'm sure we'll head back again soon...ish. Until next time Texas...


We headed out to Hawaiian Falls with the kiddos. It was so fun!



The girls fell asleep the second I put them in the stroller. There were worn out for sure.



Cousins!


We took lots of naps on the go...




You haven't lived until you've eaten tacos out of box. I love Don Juan's Romantic Mexican Food.



Playing at the mall


Hanging out with Aunt Hailey


Having dinner in Bishop Arts. The girls loved the herbed popcorn. So did I.


Being silly at Papa's house



Hanging out with friends at the park and splash pad






Snow Cones!
Photobucket

No comments: