Saturday, July 12, 2014

Parade Time

July 4th means the annual parade for the kids in our fun little town. It's really low key, but it is one of my favorite things! I have been looking forward to it for awhile, because I couldn't wait to try out the ol' party wagon. Okay, it's really called a choo choo wagon, but it definitely brings the party.

All ready for the parade...



 Addie


 Emmie
The top picture is just one of the many "mom you must have lost your mind" looks I get from her daily.


Ready...




Here we go! Also, it started raining as soon as we got to the town square.




But it ended with a BEAUTIFUL rainbow, so it all worked out.
Just as a side note, my friend and I saw the end of this rainbow. Like, the actual, hit the ground end right in front of us. We felt pretty cool, but we don't get out much. 


Photobucket

No comments: