Friday, May 18, 2012

Mr. Ben

  Meet our new son.
Benjamin Marshall
Born May 11th
He's pretty cute, huh?

Surprised?
We were, too.
Max and I spent the first week of May in Texas.
We officially went up on the list to be chosen by birth mothers that week.
On the way home from Texas last week I got a call...yes, that was fast!
The baby was due Friday...what? Do you know my need to be organized and on top of things?
God had other plans for sure!
So we got ready and drove to Louisiana to meet our baby.
And we did.

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Schleiders said...

I way dying to hear the story, so glad you shared!! That is amazing. We will be praying for you guys and your 2 little ones!! Max is going to love having a new buddy/brother. :)

Nelle said...

I am so happy you have another baby. God has blessed you. Max is probably a little young to understand that he just got a best friend for life.
Congratulations,
Nelle