Monday, February 28, 2011

Texas According to My iPhone

Max and I spent a week in Texas this month while Mike did school work. Despite my best intentions, I always forget to take pictures while I am there. We had a great time visiting with family, and the week went by fast. Here are a few pictures of Max from my phone while we were there. I know they aren't the best, but apparently Texas makes me lazy these days!

What? It's almost baseball season? Yes!

Taking a bath in the kitchen...

Big boy car seat

Sitting in a high chair at a restaurant for the first time. And trying to eat the string on my sister's birthday balloon.

Eating balloons wears him out. He passed out. Pay no attention to the gross underside of the table. Ew.

Ready for Church

Church wears him out, too. He passed out in the foyer.

Huh?

Sitting in a cart for the first time. At Target, of course.

Have your people call my people.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Libby said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously, we should get Max and Shane together one day:) He is so stinkin' cute Amanda!!