Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Ben's Cowboy Party...the details


A Texas girl by birth, I had lots of fun planning Ben's cowboy party. (Yes, I realize that there are cowboys places other than Texas...but since everyone thinks we ride horses to school there we may as well embrace it!) Sidenote: one of my students once rode a horse to school as a senior prank. It was all fun and games until I saw him walking the horse home in 100 degree weather later that day. 

Anyhow...moving on... 

I love party planning, and I started months ago searching and gathering ideas for this party. I tried to keep it simple and use lots of pre-made decorations since we have two newborns in the house these days. It helped that we used to have a western themed room in our house. Like I said...Texas. Here are TONS of pictures of the big day. I may have a problem.





 


























































 Photobucket

3 comments:

joeandjan said...

You missed your calling. Forget the Librarian thing! You need to hire out as a party planner. Everything was so adorable and creative.

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

So cute!!!

Beach Mama said...

Such cute party ideas! Where did you get the label for the trail mix? Thank you!